Resizing a window to fit screen

Could anyone tell me if there is a simple way to design a form that will automatically adjust its size to fit the screen and resize all its controls proportionally?

Thanks in advance,

David Ayre

Re:Resizing a window to fit screen

In the constructor, set the Left and Top properties of the form to 0, and
the Width and Height properties to Screen->Width and Screen->Height,
respectively.

As for the controls themselves, use the Align and Anchors properties as
needed.

Gambit

"David Ayre" <DavidCA...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Could anyone tell me if there is a simple way to design a
> form that will automatically adjust its size to fit the screen
> and resize all its controls proportionally?

Other Threads