ANN: Internet Direct (Indy) 9.0 Build 1 is now available for download

The Indy Pit Crew is pleased to announce that Indy 9.0 beta build 1 is
now available for download at http://www.nevrona.com/Indy .  This build
includes some bug fixes, TIdIRC (Internet Relay Chat), TIdLPR (Line
Printer Daemon client), and some minor changes.  Indy supports the
following Borland products; Delphi 4, Delphi 5, Delphi 6, C++Builder 4,
C++Builder 5, and Kylix.

We are well aware that some people in Europe are having problems
accessing Nevrona Design's website.  We regret any inconvenience this
causes.  We are trying to do the best we can under the circumstances.

Internet Direct (Indy) - An open source internet component suite
comprised of popular internet protocols. Both client and server
implementations are included as well as full source code and
comprehensive demos.

If you saw this in a newsgroup, please follow-up to
borland.public.delphi.internet.winsock.

Thank you and have a nice day.
--
J. Peter Mugaas - Nevrona Designs and Indy Pit Crew
Chairperson, Indy Distribution Team