openGL vs directX

Hello,

I know that it is possible to import 3ds files
using directX. But I am not a friend of directX and
prefer OpenGL, which is in my opinion easier to use
and faster.

My questions:
Is it also possible to import 3ds or dxf files in openGL ?
Are there any helpful freeware components for bcb available ?
Are there any sample applications (no source) that
show off capabilities using OpenGL and bcb ?

Also some links on using OpenGL and bcb would be
very helpful.

Thanks in advance

        Alex

Re:openGL vs directX

Hi Alex,
was allready looking and found this site:
http://web.raex.com/~rrice/

Greetings Flip

Re:openGL vs directX

Great, it's still under construction, soory, Flip

Other Threads