Convert BMP to JPEG and JPEG to BMP

How can i convert a JPEG to bitmap and bitmap to JPEG?
Thanks,
Mario

Re:Convert BMP to JPEG and JPEG to BMP

Just assign one to the other like

  j->Assign(b);

where j is your TJPEGImage and b is your TBitmap.  The reverse will copy a JPEG
into a Bitmap.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The mist crawls from the c{*word*7}like some primordial phantom of romance

Re:Convert BMP to JPEG and JPEG to BMP

I can't convert. when i try to convert i got a error message:
'Cannot assign  a TPicture to a TBitmap'

Jeff Overcash (TeamB) <overc...@onramp.net> escreveu nas notcias de
mensagem:37B0B415.B2A55...@onramp.net...

> Just assign one to the other like

>   j->Assign(b);

> where j is your TJPEGImage and b is your TBitmap.  The reverse will copy a
JPEG
> into a Bitmap.

> "Mrio Guimar?es Buratto" wrote:

> > How can i convert a JPEG to bitmap and bitmap to JPEG?
> > Thanks,
> > Mario

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
>       (Please do not email me directly unless  asked. Thank You)
> The mist crawls from the c{*word*7}like some primordial phantom of romance
> To curl, under the cascade of neon pollen.  While I sit tied to the phone
> like some expectant father, your carnation will rot in a vase.
>              (Fish)
> --

Re:Convert BMP to JPEG and JPEG to BMP

> I can't convert. when i try to convert i got a error message:
> 'Cannot assign  a TPicture to a TBitmap'

Not a TPicture. A TPicture is a higher level abstraction and can contain
a bitmap, icon, metafile, whatever. Use the Bitmap or Graphic property
of it.

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)    |
| http://www.buddydog.org                           |

We have enough youth. How about a fountain of Smart?
 - Anonymous

Other Threads