We need graphics people

Hi guys,

we are in need of a lot of graphics people to make a real-time game.
Icq me @ 13333635 or email me @ h8sch...@usa.net

the company requires icq.

P.S. It is not a pay job, but if we market the game, we will share profits.

Re:We need graphics people

Sounds like a really serious software project...I think I'll see if they will
let me work for free.  I just hate getting paid.
Brian

Brian Poe wrote in message <35B5F44E.85D...@flash.net>...
>Sounds like a really serious software project...I think I'll see if they
will
>let me work for free.  I just hate getting paid.
>Brian

>If its work to you, why the hell are you doing it?

Re:We need graphics people

  Sarcasm escapes you, doesn't it?

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Dan Moos wrote in message <6p6662$91...@news-2.news.gte.net>...

>Brian Poe wrote in message <35B5F44E.85D...@flash.net>...
>>Sounds like a really serious software project...I think I'll see if they
>will
>>let me work for free.  I just hate getting paid.
>>Brian

>>If its work to you, why the hell are you doing it?

Other Threads