project dirs won't stick

In BCB3, changes to Project/Options/Directories/IncludePath won't stick
after an OK, or a SAVE, or even a total exit.  Deleted path reappears
upon next entry.  Even tried editing the .bpr file.  Where is this
hiding?

Re:project dirs won't stick

I think I fell down on this also. If you try to edit the paths in the box,
they get thrown away when you OK, however if you click '...' and edit the
paths in the dialog that appears it seems to work.
Rgds Pete

Home: p.fra...@{*word*269}.nospam.net
Work: pete.fra...@soundcraft.nospam.com
WWW: http://freespace.{*word*269}.net/p.fraser
ti...@compuserve.com wrote in message <354761BC.6...@compuserve.com>...
>In BCB3, changes to Project/Options/Directories/IncludePath won't stick
>after an OK, or a SAVE, or even a total exit.  Deleted path reappears
>upon next entry.  Even tried editing the .bpr file.  Where is this
>hiding?

Other Threads