How could I detect the mouse event ouside my dialog ?

Hi,

    After I open a dialog window, I want to detect the mouse click event
outside this dialog and close it.
But if I use ShowModal(), I can not detect.

Thanks

Re:How could I detect the mouse event ouside my dialog ?

"Ed" <cesa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3bbe947a$1_1@dnews...
> Hi,

>     After I open a dialog window, I want to detect the mouse click event
> outside this dialog and close it.
> But if I use ShowModal(), I can not detect.

> Thanks

That's not standard behavior and would confuse a user.  Why do you want to
do it?

Re:How could I detect the mouse event ouside my dialog ?

This is not an IDE issue.  You'll find better help if you ask in a more
appropritate group, such as borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.component.using or
borland.public.cppbuilder.winapi

Gambit

"Ed" <cesa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3bbe947a$1_1@dnews...
>     After I open a dialog window, I want to detect the mouse click event
> outside this dialog and close it.
> But if I use ShowModal(), I can not detect.

Other Threads