Richedit: Drag&Drop Problem

In my App, the user can select text in RichEdit with the mouse, but he
is not allowed to drag it somewhere else in the RichEdit.
Does anybody know how to 'manipulate' the drag&drop events?

Thanks
Claudio

Re:Richedit: Drag&Drop Problem

In article <38294C18.2E417...@gmx.ch>, Claudio Nold wrote:
> In my App, the user can select text in RichEdit with the mouse, but he
> is not allowed to drag it somewhere else in the RichEdit.
> Does anybody know how to 'manipulate' the drag&drop events?

This example (using our components) in Delphi does exactly what you want:
<http://www.unitoops.com/uoole/examples/richedittest2.htm>
A similar example in C++Builder (but without the self-dragging prevention) is:
<http://www.unitoops.com/uoole/examples/cppricheditdrag.htm>

--
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:05 EST
Jim O'Brien, UnitOOPS Software   unito...@remove-this-prefix.unitoops.com