Difference between cc3250.dll and cc3250mt.dll

I have a dll and an exe that load these and codeguard doesn't like that
these two different rtl dlls are loaded.  I don't know the difference and
how to make them use the same dll.  Thanks for any insight into this issue.

--
Lester Meeks

Re:Difference between cc3250.dll and cc3250mt.dll

"Les" <les...@dynojet.com> writes:
> I have a dll and an exe that load these and codeguard doesn't like that
> these two different rtl dlls are loaded.  I don't know the difference and
> how to make them use the same dll.  Thanks for any insight into this issue.

The 'mt' part of the filename means it's a multi-threaded version.
You're linking some multi-thread and some non-multi-thread libraries
in the same application.

Code Guard is right to complain, this is a dangerous mix, unless
you're sure what is using what, and that the interactions are not
problematic.  (Figuring out how it *should* be can be more
complex... but the solution is to try and have them all the same.
Otherwise you must partition your application into logical units that
are known to work with MT or non-MT libraries, and use strict
discipline to not venture into using the wrong calls.)

--
Chris(TeamB);

Other Threads