Setting default desktop

How do I set up a default desktop that has the edit window where I
want it? When I start a new application (or open a project without a
.dsk file) I always have to resize and move the editor. It looks like it
may be possible to do this in default.dsk in some way - anyone know how?

  On a similar theme, is it possible to define the default size &
placement of a new form?

--
  Max Topley
  (Remove 'NOSPAM' from e-address to reply)

  - All Gods chillun got algorithm!

Re:Setting default desktop

> How do I set up a default desktop that has the edit window where I
> want it? When I start a new application (or open a project without a

Check under the Tools|Environment Options...|Preferences for autosaving
the desktop.

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)    |
| Senior Engineer           Roger Wagner Publishing |
| http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jdarnold            |

"When a man's best friend is his dog, that dog has a problem."
 Edward Abbey

Other Threads