An I doing something wrong?

Am I doing something wrong in this newsgroup?  Twice I have posted a
question regarding TServiceApplication, but after two days, my message is
gone -- it appears that someone has deleted it.  I did not use any sort of
foul language, it was not negative in any way, so I am really confused.  I
will gladly comply with any newsgroup rules, but apparently I don't know
what I am doing wrong.

Any help sure would be appreciated,
Ralph

Re:An I doing something wrong?

Ralph wrote:

> Am I doing something wrong in this newsgroup?  Twice I have posted a
> question regarding TServiceApplication, but after two days, my message is
> gone -- it appears that someone has deleted it.  I did not use any sort of
> foul language, it was not negative in any way, so I am really confused.  I
> will gladly comply with any newsgroup rules, but apparently I don't know
> what I am doing wrong.

> Any help sure would be appreciated,
> Ralph

If you are talking about the message:
"Subject: TServiceApplication & E2178 VIRDEF
Date:     Thu, 6 Jul 2000 20:44:42 -0700
From:     "Ralph" <Ra...@Eventmail.com>""

It's still there. A fellow named craig responded, asking for more
information:

Hi Ralph,

> [C++ Error] Unit1.cpp(10): E2178 VIRDEF name conflict for '_fastcall
> TService1::TService1(TComponent *)'.

What version of the compiler? Something similar was fixed in BCB4
Patch 2, I think.

--Craig

Does your newsreader delete messages once you've read them or
something?
Maybe you can download the last 50 or 100 again?

Good Luck

Bob
--
The only thing wrong with a perfect drive to work is that you end up
at work.

"Ralph" <Ra...@Eventmail.com> wrote in message

> Am I doing something wrong in this newsgroup?  Twice I have posted a
> question regarding TServiceApplication, but after two days, my message is
> gone -- it appears that someone has deleted it.  I did not use any sort
of
> foul language, it was not negative in any way, so I am really confused.
> will gladly comply with any newsgroup rules, but apparently I don't know
> what I am doing wrong.

> Any help sure would be appreciated,
> Ralph

Hi,

well, I can read this message, so you are not thrown off the list right
away :)

I think it is a time limit for messages, but it should be more than 2 days?
Where did you post your other messages?

Also, have you set your news reader to read all messages or just new?

Gunnar.

Other Threads