Docking windows in IDE

Does anybody know if it is possible to dock the windows in the BCB IDE?
I hate the way that each tool window is it's own free floating window.
Is it possible to make the interface more like VB??

Re:Docking windows in IDE

Sorry Christopher it is not possible.
I feel bad when I say sorry because I prefer
the Bcb interface <g>
Gerard

On Thu, 23 Jul 1998 08:37:49 -0400, "Christopher M. Reiter"

<cxr...@psu.edu> wrote:
>Does anybody know if it is possible to dock the windows in the BCB IDE?
>I hate the way that each tool window is it's own free floating window.
>Is it possible to make the interface more like VB??

Re:Docking windows in IDE

I suspect next version will do that ( that's what Delphi 4 does now, so
it's reasonable to expect BCB4 do the same )

Alex

Christopher M. Reiter wrote:

> Does anybody know if it is possible to dock the windows in the BCB IDE?
> I hate the way that each tool window is it's own free floating window.
> Is it possible to make the interface more like VB??

Other Threads