Linker error when linking Visualization Toolkit 2.0

Hi,

Using the builder3.0 prof, we have a project here to do some
image-processing. For 3D visualization we tried to add the visualisation
toolkit 2.0 to the project.
vtkdll.dll from the cd, with implib into an import library. Al compiles
well, but when the linking starts a warning pops up:

[LinkerWarning] Exceeded memory limit for block Import symbols in module
?SplitIK@vtkGaussianSplatter@@IAEXHHHHH@Z.
[LinkerWarning] Unable to perform incremental link - performing full
link....
[LinkerWarning] Exceeded memory limit for block Import symbols in module
?SplitIK@vtkGaussianSplatter@@IAEXHHHHH@Z.

and then it stops...

What parameter can I set to extend the linkers memory for Import
symbols?

Evert-jan