Help:TlistView,OwnerDrawed, when Font Size is changed ,Rect size in OnDrawItem doesn't change?

How can I chang the Item's height while the font size is changed?
Thanks for any help?

Re:Help:TlistView,OwnerDrawed, when Font Size is changed ,Rect size in OnDrawItem doesn't change?

"Cheng" <chengw...@icrystal.com> wrote in message

> How can I chang the Item's height while the font size is changed?

Which Font are you changing exactly?  The OnDrawItem event uses the Rect
that Windows itself returns via the ListView_GetItemRect() macro.  If
Windows is not returning the correct Rect dimensions, then that is an issue
in Windows itself, not TListView.

Gambit

Other Threads