Change font in Hint

I need to change the font in Hint, how can I do it.

Thanks.

Re:Change font in Hint

hdc=GetDC(hHint); // the hHint is the handle of the hint window
NewFont=CreateFont(.......);
OldFont=SelectObject(hdc,NewFont);
ReleaseDC(hHint,hdc);
?dont forget to change back the font before you exit the program and
delete the one that you have created.

Moty Gaier

borovik wrote:
> I need to change the font in Hint, how can I do it.

> Thanks.

Re:Change font in Hint

borovik <boro...@dias.e-burg.ru> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:849t3t$1...@forums.borland.com...

> I need to change the font in Hint, how can I do it.

An easy way to do it, is by using one the components from our
"ZieglerCollection one". Find it on our homepage at
http://www.zieglersoft.dk or http://www.zieglersoft.com

--

Warmest Regards from Claus Ziegler,

ZieglerSoft             Email: cl...@zieglersoft.dk
Rughaven 25,2           WWW: http://www.zieglersoft.dk
DK-9000 Aalborg           Phone: (+45) 9811 3772
Denmark                            ICQ: 19316950

Other Threads