Board index » cppbuilder » Word97 TLB combinded with Word2000 TLB

Word97 TLB combinded with Word2000 TLB

Hi

How can I use both, Word97 and Word2000 as OLE Servers for my application?
Whenever I try to import both Typelibraries I get the message
".../..../Word_TLB.cpp exists! Overwrite?".
How can I use both Typelibs in one application?
Finally it should be possible to select the application by buton, which
means that never both servers will be active the same time.

Thanks a lot

Clemens

 

Re:Word97 TLB combinded with Word2000 TLB


BCB5 comes with the import libraries for Word 97 and 2000. You don't
need to import them yourself.

.a

Quote
Clemens Hermann wrote:

[snip]

Re:Word97 TLB combinded with Word2000 TLB


On Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:24:11 -0700, "Alex Bakaev [TeamB]"

Quote
<al...@jetsuite.com> wrote:
>BCB5 comes with the import libraries for Word 97 and 2000. You don't
>need to import them yourself.

hmmm, I forgot to say, I am using BCB4, the Import works fine with
both of the libraries, but they can not be used together in one
application, because the typelibs get the same names.
What can I do against this?

Quote
>.a

Thanks

Clemens

Re:Word97 TLB combinded with Word2000 TLB


If you don't need any of the Word 2000 specific features, then just use the 97
library, as 2000 supports all of the 97 functions.  I currently have an app
using the 97 library, but only have 2000 installed and everything works just
fine.

Quote
Clemens Hermann wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:24:11 -0700, "Alex Bakaev [TeamB]"
> <al...@jetsuite.com> wrote:

> >BCB5 comes with the import libraries for Word 97 and 2000. You don't
> >need to import them yourself.

> hmmm, I forgot to say, I am using BCB4, the Import works fine with
> both of the libraries, but they can not be used together in one
> application, because the typelibs get the same names.
> What can I do against this?

> >.a

> Thanks

> Clemens

--
  _____
    |  |\ | \    /
    |  | \|  \/\/
    |  Jonathan Warrington <mailto:j...@mindless.com>
\__/   http://come.to/ggsoftwerks/

Other Threads