Unresolved external '__linkproc__ intover'...

Does anyone have an idea what this means?

Re:Unresolved external '__linkproc__ intover'...

Hi Bob,

that is an error, which occurs from time to time in bigger projects.
If you look for that error message at Google, you'll get a lot of entries.

A possible solution, which works for us, is to delete all obj files and
binaries and restart building.

Best regards
Michael

"Bob" <jsm...@aol.com> wrote in message news:3c8313d3$1_2@dnews...

> Does anyone have an idea what this means?

Re:Unresolved external '__linkproc__ intover'...

This is a bug within the BCB compiler.  You can download a file called
intover.obj and use #pragma link "intover.obj" as described at:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ebuiel/intover_linker_error.html

to solve this problem.  This problem is very annoying and I hope this
limits the amount of time others with waste on this problem.

Ed.

On 3 Mar 2002 22:27:31 -0800, "Bob" <jsm...@aol.com> wrote:

>Does anyone have an idea what this means?

Other Threads