OCX call causing error in MSVBVM50.DLL

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered (and solved?) this
problem.  I received an OCX file from another developer, which was
created in VB.  I used the updated tlibimp to generate the appropriate
files and then imported it into my a package.  I was able to place the
component on a form and play around with it.  However, when I called a
function of the ActiveX (that apparently only has a couple of lines of
VB code in it), it generated an exception in MSVBVM50.DLL (invalid
memory access or something).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Bevan