Debug kernel not found, revisited (BCB 5 pro).

Hello all,

Last week I have upgraded to BCB 5 pro. I have more or less the same
problems with the de{*word*81}, as already reported by others. However, it
comes with a twist I cannot explain.

Every first time after a reboot, when I try to run a test app (with F9),
the IDE proceeds with a make. After the link has completed, the error
"De{*word*81} kernel BORDBK51.DLL is missing or not registered" pops up.
Now, when I press F9 again, the test app starts in the de{*word*81}, and
said error no longer appears.

From this moment on, I can do as many builds/makes and runs on test apps
as I want, without problems. However, if the machine is rebooted and
Builder started, the error once again appears for the first run attempt.

I have checked with REGEDIT, and a registry entry for BORDBK51.DLL, in
it's proper path, does exist and is valid.

What is going on here? (PS, I am running on Win95 OSR2.5, on a PII-266
with 128 MB RAM).

--
*** SPAM blocker ***

To reply by email: remove removethis and mapson from the specified
address.

Re:Debug kernel not found, revisited (BCB 5 pro).

: "Jan P. Dijkstra" <removethis....@mapson.lic.nl> wrote:

>I am running on Win95 OSR2.5,

How "old" is that installation?

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost

TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/

"Stefan Hoffmeister (TeamB)" wrote:

> : "Jan P. Dijkstra" <removethis....@mapson.lic.nl> wrote:

> >I am running on Win95 OSR2.5,

> How "old" is that installation?

About 6 months. The only change to the system, after the initial install
of my apps, is the uninstall of Builder 4 pro prior to the installation
of Builder 5 pro. Only Office 97 is additionally installed.

--
*** SPAM blocker ***

To reply by email: remove removethis and mapson from the specified
address.

Other Threads