Referencing the DataSource property of a DBGrid component.

Hiya,

I am having trouble understanding how the DataSource property works in a
TDBGrid.  In the Object Inspecter I have a TDataSource selected from a
DataModule and it shows up there, along with it's DataSet.  In code I am
trying to reference the DataSource's pointer from DataSource property
but it shows as NULL.  What do I do differently to be able to reference
it?  Why is it NULL?

R/S Aaron Rhodes

Re:Referencing the DataSource property of a DBGrid component.

Other Threads