ANN: Source code for Calendar Works

We are please to announce the availability of source code for Calendar
Works.

Calendar Works is a powerful set of calendar and PIM components that makes
it easy to develop appointment booking and group scheduling systems.

For a free trial version or more information please visit our website :
http://www.innovasoftware.com

*** Calendar Works Features ***

* Fast, flicker free operation
* Royalty Free

Day View component
* 60, 30, 15, 10, 6, 5 minute intervals
* Display multiple days
* Display multiple resources such as people, rooms and equipment * Group by
date or resource
* Horizontal or vertical orientation
* Owner draw support
* Drag and drop support
* Export to HTML
* 2400 hour support
* New - Flexible popup hints

Week View component
* Displays week at a glance
* Owner draw support
* Drag and drop support
* Export to HTML
* New - Flexible popup hints
* New - 2400 hour support (for event display)

Month View component
* Displays month at a glance
* Specify number months across and down
* Owner draw support
* Drag and drop support
* Export to HTML
* New - Select month/year from popup list
* New - Navigation arrows
* New - Flexible popup hints
* New - 2400 hour support (for event display)

Manager component
* Non visual component which acts as a datasource for the above components
Synchronizes scrolling between day, week and month view components * Easily
create "events" such as appointments, holidays, bookings and meetings
* Displays events automatically in day, week and month view components *
Manages drag and drop rescheduling of events between above components

Events component
* Connects to the Manager component and acts as a datastore for events *
Load and save events to streams or files

Event iterator component
* Provides an easy way to iterate through events

Matthew
msty...@innovasoftware.com
http://www.innovasoftware.com