Tiling Form background w/ Bitmap PERMANANTLY

I used Canvas->CopyRect to Paint an image onto a Form.

Whenever another window moves over the newly painted form the image is
erased.  How do I make it so the image on the Form is permanant?

Thanks

Re:Tiling Form background w/ Bitmap PERMANANTLY

>>Whenever another window moves over the newly painted form the image is

erased.  How do I make it so the image on the Form is permanant?

Put your painting code in your form's OnPaint event handler.

--
Kent (TeamB and TurboPower Software)

Other Threads