Compiling 16-bit vs 32-bit in Borland C++ pro

I have been unable to find anything in the docs or manuals on how to
compile 16-bit dos binaries under borland c++ pro versus the default
32-bit win32. If anyone would be so kind as to point me in the right
direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

Re:Compiling 16-bit vs 32-bit in Borland C++ pro

Bill Gerald <idontlik...@m.net> wrote in message

> I have been unable to find anything in the docs or manuals on how to
> compile 16-bit dos binaries under borland c++ pro versus the default
> 32-bit win32. If anyone would be so kind as to point me in the right
> direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

I don't think any version of BCB (definitiely not since v1) has the
capability to create DOS executables.  You'll have to find an old copy of
Borland C++ v4.5 or so for that I think.

--
Corey Murtagh
The Electric Monk

Other Threads