Getting run-time error 216 when exiting BCB3 IDE

Scott Frayne <sco...@ogenic.com.au> wrote in article
<6ib8h1$7a...@news.iinet.net.au>...

> Error:
> Run-time error 216 at 00000009
> [OK]
> Any ideas?

Go see the install group for more info.  However, folks have had success
with running
        bcb -NS
which disables the splash screen, and it seems to get rid of this
annoyance.

Re:Getting run-time error 216 when exiting BCB3 IDE

Jody Hagins wrote in message

<01bd74ca$b1b84020$72331...@JHAGINS.isrglobal.com>...

>Scott Frayne <sco...@ogenic.com.au> wrote in article
><6ib8h1$7a...@news.iinet.net.au>...

>> Error:
>> Run-time error 216 at 00000009
>> [OK]
>> Any ideas?

>Go see the install group for more info.

'sounds good, tho I cant find no 'install group'. Whats
the full name?

However, folks have had success with running

> bcb -NS
>which disables the splash screen, and it seems to get
>rid of this annoyance.

Nope - that didnt help. Maybe it has something to do
with PVCS being installed for the previous IDE.
Thanx anyway.

<6ic1mi$eb...@news.iinet.net.au>...

> >Go see the install group for more info.
> 'sounds good, tho I cant find no 'install group'. Whats
> the full name?

borland.public.install.cppbuilder

Rob Wilson wrote in message <01bd7506$a054d690$271e0a0a@rc084735>...
>Scott Frayne <sco...@ogenic.com.au> wrote in article
><6ic1mi$eb...@news.iinet.net.au>...
>> >Go see the install group for more info.
>> 'sounds good, tho I cant find no 'install group'. Whats
>> the full name?

>borland.public.install.cppbuilder

Thanx. This is exactly what I was after.
It must have been filtered out by my news server
(now I'm going directly to Borland/Inprise).

Other Threads