Need to display gif/jpeg in program

Anyone know of any good routines to display various graphic formats in a
c++ program?  A small DLL I could include with my app would be great!
Thanks!!

Jason
jwon...@championsoftware.com

Re:Need to display gif/jpeg in program

Jason Wonase wrote:

> Anyone know of any good routines to display various graphic formats in a
> c++ program?  A small DLL I could include with my app would be great!
> Thanks!!

> Jason
> jwon...@championsoftware.com

Take a look at advimage at http://www.thorstein.dk/asp/complete.asp

        - Hakon

Re:Need to display gif/jpeg in program

And there's a great freeware set called ImageEN from Fabrizzio Di
Vittori.  Can't remember the link off hand but check the Image
Handling section of "The Bits..." it's linked from there.  (NB,  BCB3
only).

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:08:01 +0200, "Hakon Stein?"

<ha...@netbureauet.dk> wrote:
>Jason Wonase wrote:

>> Anyone know of any good routines to display various graphic formats in a
>> c++ program?  A small DLL I could include with my app would be great!
>> Thanks!!

>> Jason
>> jwon...@championsoftware.com

>Take a look at advimage at http://www.thorstein.dk/asp/complete.asp

>    - Hakon

Jon
jon.jenkin...@mcmail.com
Compiler of the "Developer Information Library", www.richplum.co.uk
Founder of "The Bits..." CBuilder Information & Tutorial Site
www.cbuilder.dthomas.co.uk

Other Threads