Printing a Form with (Form1->Color = clWhite)

Hi,
When I try to print a form with:

Form1->Print()

I don't get a totaly white background
on paper, I get some tiny dots that makes
it look somehow gray.

I have tried to set the form's background
color using:

Form1->Color = clWhite;

and:

Form1->Color = clNone;

Any ideas?

Dan

Re:Printing a Form with (Form1->Color = clWhite)

> Hi,
> When I try to print a form with:
> Any ideas?

This solution is brought to you by Joe Hecht's TExcellent products,
solving Form.Print and bitmap printing problems. Joe Hecht's TExcellent
products can be found at: www.code4sale.com/joehecht/index.htm

Form printing is very unreliable using the VCL. Even if it
did print on your printer, it probably wont on many of your
customers printers.

Take a look at our TExcellentFormPrinter product
(and other solutions discussed) at:

www.code4sale.com/joehecht/index.htm

Joe
--
-{%}- A black arm band sig in protest of Borland Kyix pricing.
If they can afford to give it away, they can afford to provide

Re:Printing a Form with (Form1->Color = clWhite)

Joe,
It prints here, it is for personal
use. What I want is to change the background
color to white so I get it white on
paper, Form1->Color = clWhite
isn't doing the job, no problems with the printing
part, that works fine.

Dan

"Joe C. Hecht" <joehe...@code4sale.com> wrote:

>Form printing is very unreliable using the VCL. Even if it
>did print on your printer, it probably wont on many of your
>customers printers.

>Take a look at our TExcellentFormPrinter product
>(and other solutions discussed) at:

>www.code4sale.com/joehecht/index.htm

>Joe
>--
>-{%}- A black arm band sig in protest of Borland Kyix pricing.
>If they can afford to give it away, they can afford to provide
>the small developer a reasonable product at an affordable price.

Other Threads