Second Request: Cannot read file in IDE?

This used to work in BCB5, but doesn't in BCB6 Pro.

In IDE Classic, <Ctrl>K<Ctrl>R should open a dialog prompting for a
file.  This is the IDE Classic command for "Read file into current
file".  Now an error dialog appears saying: "Cannot Open File".  What
is wrong?

Thanks,
Michael

Remove NOSPAM to get my address.

Re:Second Request: Cannot read file in IDE?

I confirm that

I'll report it.  Thank you.

.  Ed

Re:Second Request: Cannot read file in IDE?

I reported it as happening under XP (what I use) and Windows 2000 which I
assume you are using.  If you are using a different operating system please
tell me so that I can alter the report.

.  Ed

Other Threads