ScrollBar up and down arrow buttons

I have an app that uses a touch screen.  Is it possible to make the up
and down arrows in a scrollBar bigger?

Re:ScrollBar up and down arrow buttons

Hi, Ryan!

Are you aware the user can control this from the desktop properties?

------
Mark Cashman, TeamB C++ Builder
C++ Builder, JBuilder programming information
Home of The C++ Builder Programmer's Webring - Join us!
------

Re:ScrollBar up and down arrow buttons

Thanks a bunch, I didn't know that.....
"Mark Cashman (TeamB)" wrote:
> Hi, Ryan!

> Are you aware the user can control this from the desktop properties?

> ------
> Mark Cashman, TeamB C++ Builder
> http://www.temporaldoorway.com/programming/index.htm
> C++ Builder, JBuilder programming information
> Home of The C++ Builder Programmer's Webring - Join us!
> ------

Re:ScrollBar up and down arrow buttons

Yeah, the arrows are, I believe, proportional to the scrollbar width,
which you can set from there.

------
Mark Cashman, TeamB C++ Builder
C++ Builder, JBuilder programming information
Home of The C++ Builder Programmer's Webring - Join us!
------

Other Threads