cpu registers, where?

Anyone know how to look at the SIMD & MMX registers while debugging?  I have
C++ Builder 3.0.... as well as turbo de{*word*81} 5.5 (the free download
version).

Re:cpu registers, where?

They are not available in BCB3. BCB5 adds the FPU registers.

.a

Nilesh Mehta wrote:

> Anyone know how to look at the SIMD & MMX registers while debugging?  I have
> C++ Builder 3.0.... as well as turbo de{*word*81} 5.5 (the free download
> version).

Re:cpu registers, where?

> Anyone know how to look at the SIMD & MMX registers while debugging?  I have
> C++ Builder 3.0.... as well as turbo de{*word*81} 5.5 (the free download
> version).

Check Stefan's web site for an expert to help you out:

http://www.econos.de/software/borland/index.html

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)     |
| Havas Interactive             HyperStudio Engineer |
| http://www.buddydog.org http://www.hyperstudio.com |

To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant
popularity of dogs. -- Aldous Huxley

Other Threads