Smudging

Hi there !

I was just wondering how is it possible to smudge an image (like in
photoshop or paintshop) by clicking and draging on the image. I want to
implement this in my program.
If any sample code is available or any ideas... please let me know.
thanking u for your time.

sharika.

Re:Smudging

Hi Sharika,

> If any sample code is available or any ideas...

I have a simple image warping class that needs some optimization, but works.
Let me know if you want a copy.

Good luck.

--------------------------------------
Damon Chandler

http://bcbcaq.freeservers.com
Answers to <Commonly Asked Questions>

Re:Smudging

Damon Chandler wrote:
> Hi Sharika,
> > If any sample code is available or any ideas...

> I have a simple image warping class that needs some optimization, but works.
> Let me know if you want a copy.

yes please, feel free to email me with it if you would.  CodeCentral doesn't
seem to work too well from my computer anymore.

Re:Smudging

hi damon,
    thanks for the reply. Yes, i would like to have the image warping class.

thanks again.
sharika.

Damon Chandler wrote:

  Hi Sharika,
  > If any sample code is available or any ideas...

  I have a simple image warping class that needs some optimization, but works.
  Let me know if you want a copy.

  Good luck.

  --------------------------------------
  Damon Chandler

  http://bcbcaq.freeservers.com
  Answers to <Commonly Asked Questions>

Re:Smudging

I'll try to get it out this weekend -- I have to search through old CD's for it.

Damon Chandler

http://bcbcaq.freeservers.com
Answers to <Commonly Asked Questions>

Other Threads