QuickReport print when there is no default printer or default printer is not OK

Hi everybody!

I have QuickReport 3.0.5 that came with CBuilder 5, and there is a problem
when the default printer is not OK, or when the printer is not installed:
 An AV occurred when the application tried to create the form with the
report. And another non funcionallity : the project CBuilder (bpr) opens OK,
but the form with the Report doesn't open in the correct way : When you open
it, it shows you a Continue, Ignore, Cancel Dialog that is warning you that
not all the components are in the form. All this, just because the printer
isn't ok.

Anyone knows how to resolve this?
Thanks in advance!

Re:QuickReport print when there is no default printer or default printer is not OK

Unfortunately, the only way I've found to resolve problems with QR is to use
something else -- for me, Ace Reporter.  There isn't much else to choose
from (I've tried the other one, too).  Some people are saying FastReports,
which I have NOT tried.

> Anyone knows how to resolve this?
> Thanks in advance!

Re:QuickReport print when there is no default printer or default printer is not OK

The only time I have encountered this problem is when no default printer is
defined on the workstation.  Select a default printer and the problem goes
away.  You can still print to any you like.

Not a big deal in my mind.

"CBonifcio" <cbonifa...@efeitodigital.com> wrote in message

> Hi everybody!

> I have QuickReport 3.0.5 that came with CBuilder 5, and there is a problem
> when the default printer is not OK, or when the printer is not installed:
>  An AV occurred when the application tried to create the form with the
> report. And another non funcionallity : the project CBuilder (bpr) opens
OK,
> but the form with the Report doesn't open in the correct way : When you
open
> it, it shows you a Continue, Ignore, Cancel Dialog that is warning you
that
> not all the components are in the form. All this, just because the printer
> isn't ok.

> Anyone knows how to resolve this?
> Thanks in advance!

Other Threads