Browse for all uses of a symbol

I've just started using C++ Builder 4 having come from MSVC, and one
feature that seems to be missing is a browser that allows you to find
all uses of a selected symbol. Does such a thing exist in the IDE, and
if not does anyone know of an add-in that provides this feature? (I
realise you can use Find in Files, but that doesn't distinguish between
different symbols with the same name).

Thanks

Chris Jobson

Re:Browse for all uses of a symbol

: Chris Jobson <Chris.Job...@rcp.co.uk> wrote:

>I've just started using C++ Builder 4 having come from MSVC, and one
>feature that seems to be missing is a browser that allows you to find
>all uses of a selected symbol. Does such a thing exist in the IDE,

No, sorry - I am not aware of anything that would provide this feature.