default files loaded/used by IDE

after some experiments with DLL's I found that in each new project I start, remnants of these experiments are present:
building the project, the IDE complains about certain files NOT
being found!  How do I "clear" the IDE of these remnants?

THANKS for any suggestions!

Re:default files loaded/used by IDE

You have to manually modify the makefiles of each project, as well as the
IDE's own Default.bpr makefile located in the $(BCB)\Bin folder.

Gambit

"henk van noort" <henk.vanno...@net.hcc.nl> wrote in message

> after some experiments with DLL's I found that in each new
> project I start, remnants of these experiments are present:
> building the project, the IDE complains about certain files
> NOT being found!  How do I "clear" the IDE of these remnants?

Other Threads