C++Builder Direct refresh doesn't work

My C++Builder Direct in C++Builder 5 shows only old messages. The latest is
from 30 october 2000. Refresh doesn't help. What could be the problem?

Per Johansson

Re:C++Builder Direct refresh doesn't work

On Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:23:26 +0100, "Per Johansson"
<some...@microsoft.com> wrote :

>My C++Builder Direct in C++Builder 5 shows only old messages. The latest is
>from 30 october 2000. Refresh doesn't help. What could be the problem?

This server down too ?

--
Martin

What I say is not true; I never speak the truth.

"martin" <cha...@xs4all.nl> wrote in message

> On Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:23:26 +0100, "Per Johansson"
> <some...@microsoft.com> wrote :

> >My C++Builder Direct in C++Builder 5 shows only old messages. The latest
is
> >from 30 october 2000. Refresh doesn't help. What could be the problem?

> This server down too ?

Yes, the problem could be server-side. It's just that I'm used to regular
updates since I programmed in Delphi.

Per Johansson
I'm not someone at microsoft but I like default return addresses.

"Per Johansson" <some...@microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My C++Builder Direct in C++Builder 5 shows only old messages. The latest
is
> from 30 october 2000. Refresh doesn't help. What could be the problem?

there are no new messages: Borland doesn't care too much about C++ Builder
anymore it seems

Hans

Other Threads