Attach to process debugging

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to use the "attach to process" de{*word*81}. I would like
to debug a running process (not running under the IDE) and attach to the
process and set break points and such. Whenever I try it I get the cpu debug
window with assembler in it and am confused on how to set a breakpoint and
start execution again.

TIA!

--
Bob Jackson
"It's better to try and fail, than fail to try."

Re:Attach to process debugging

This is normal. When you get into the CPU window, you can press
ctl-alt-m to view a list of loaded modules. Find your module in it,
locate a source file of interest and set a breakpoint in it. Make sure
.tds file of the module you want to debug is present in the same
location as the module itself.

HTH,
Alex

" V" wrote:

[snip]

Re:Attach to process debugging

Thanks Alex, that worked great!!

Alex Bakaev [TeamB] <al...@jetsuite.com> wrote in message

> This is normal. When you get into the CPU window, you can press
> ctl-alt-m to view a list of loaded modules. Find your module in it,
> locate a source file of interest and set a breakpoint in it. Make sure
> .tds file of the module you want to debug is present in the same
> location as the module itself.

> HTH,
> Alex

> " V" wrote: