Printer doesn't print correct fonts

Hi,

I'm trying to print some text using the Printer() collection.
But whatever I do, the font doesn't seem to be right on paper
The size of the font is very small and I can't seem to get it bigger.
Here's some code :

// Create pointer for the Printer Canvas
TCanvas *pDC = Printer()->Canvas;

// MapMode Twips is necessary for correct position-
// calculation of other stuff in my print-routine
SetMapMode(Printer()->Handle, MM_TWIPS);

int Kleur = 256;               // Color is red
string Naam = "Arial";
int Grootte = 12 * 15;    // The '* 15' part is necessary pixels to twips
conversion

// Calculation of the RECT goes here
RECT puntjes;
puntjes.left = 1500
puntjes.top = -195;          // MapMode TWIPS is y-negative
puntjes.right= 4380;
puntjes.bottom = -525;    // MapMode TWIPS is y-negative

// Some text to print
string Tekst = "This is an test";

// Setting up the font for the printer
pDC->Font->Color = Kleur;
pDC->Font->Name = Naam;
pDC->Font->Size = Grootte;

// Send the text to the printer
DrawText(Printer()->Handle, Tekst.c_str(),Tekst.length(),&puntjes,DT_CENTER
|| DT_VCENTER || DT_NOCLIP || DT_SINGLELINE);

Whenever my program executes these instructions, I get a very small font.
Does anybody know why this is happening ?
Even when I use the pDC->TextOut() I get a very small font.

Please help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Erik van Pienbroek
Zapped Productions

Re:Printer doesn't print correct fonts

Hi,

(Sorry if this message appears 2 times in this newsgroup.
 My ISP's newsserver is having some probs).

I'm trying to print some text using the Printer() collection.
But whatever I do, the font doesn't seem to be right on paper
The size of the font is very small and I can't seem to get it bigger.
Here's some code :

// Create pointer for the Printer Canvas
TCanvas *pDC = Printer()->Canvas;

// MapMode Twips is necessary for correct position-
// calculation of other stuff in my print-routine
SetMapMode(Printer()->Handle, MM_TWIPS);

int Kleur = 256;               // Color is red
string Naam = "Arial";
int Grootte = 12 * 15;    // The '* 15' part is necessary pixels to twips
conversion

// Calculation of the RECT goes here
RECT puntjes;
puntjes.left = 1500
puntjes.top = -195;          // MapMode TWIPS is y-negative
puntjes.right= 4380;
puntjes.bottom = -525;    // MapMode TWIPS is y-negative

// Some text to print
string Tekst = "This is an test";

// Setting up the font for the printer
pDC->Font->Color = Kleur;
pDC->Font->Name = Naam;
pDC->Font->Size = Grootte;

// Send the text to the printer
DrawText(Printer()->Handle, Tekst.c_str(),Tekst.length(),&puntjes,DT_CENTER
|| DT_VCENTER || DT_NOCLIP || DT_SINGLELINE);

Whenever my program executes these instructions, I get a very small font.
Does anybody know why this is happening ?
Even when I use the pDC->TextOut() I get a very small font.

Please help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Erik van Pienbroek
Zapped Productions