Where is MemProof?

Anyone know where Memproof is these days?

http://www.nidlink.com/~astoyanov/index.htm

Missing Link (URL)

The page you have requested cannot be located on our server.

http://www.poboxes.com/astoyanov/index.htm

NetForward URL Forwarding Error

Unable to access Database

John - N8086N
Big brother is watching. Disable cookies in your web browser.
Wise man says "Never use a bank with the initials F. U."
Are you interested in a professional society or
guild for programmers? Want to fight section 1706?

See www.programmersguild.org
Newsgroup: us.issues.occupations.computer-programmers

EMail Address:
_m-i-a-n-o_@_c_o_l_o_s_s_e_u_m_b_u_i_l_d_e_r_s._c_o_m_

Re:Where is MemProof?

http://www.totalqa.com/

Jordan Russell

In article <7s6sq4$5n...@holly.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
  no...@yahoo.com (Petronius Arbiter) wrote:

> Anyone know where Memproof is these days?

> http://www.nidlink.com/~astoyanov/index.htm

> Missing Link (URL)

> The page you have requested cannot be located on our server.

> http://www.poboxes.com/astoyanov/index.htm

> NetForward URL Forwarding Error

--------
> --

> Unable to access Database

> John - N8086N
> Big brother is watching. Disable cookies in your web browser.
> Wise man says "Never use a bank with the initials F. U."
> Are you interested in a professional society or
> guild for programmers? Want to fight section 1706?

> See www.programmersguild.org
> Newsgroup: us.issues.occupations.computer-programmers

> EMail Address:
> _m-i-a-n-o_@_c_o_l_o_s_s_e_u_m_b_u_i_l_d_e_r_s._c_o_m_

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.