Resizing Forms and VCL components

I'm writing an application full of VCL but if I change the screen
resolution, the alignement of all VCL is corrupted and also their dimension
should be changed! How can I do it? How can resizing all faster? PLEASE HELP
ME!

        Thanks!!!!

Re:Resizing Forms and VCL components

Andrea,

Search the Web for TSizer or TGtSizer. These components help you handle
differences in screen resolutions.

--
Kent (TeamB)
C++Builder Developer's Journal

Re:Resizing Forms and VCL components

Hi, Andrea!

In addition to TSizer and GTSizer++, you should also consider using
anchors and alignment to place all of your controls, rather than fixed
coordinates. That can help make your interface a lot more flexible,
especially if your form can be resized.

------
Mark Cashman, TeamB C++ Builder
C++ Builder, JBuilder programming information
Home of The C++ Builder Programmer's Webring - Join us!
------

Other Threads