Embedding my ole server into MS Word.

I would like to embed a my application into a word document: just like you
can embed a execel document into a word document. I am having difficulty
finding information on how to do this in C++ Builder 6.0. Does anyone have
any good sources of information on this subject??

thanks,
Allan

Re:Embedding my ole server into MS Word.

If I'm not mistaken, you'll have to write a lot of ATL code and know your
COM inside and out before this works smoothly.  There's a good book, "Inside
Ole," that's about 4 inches thick, that covers what  you need to know.

Could be wrong, I'm a newbie, but this is my impression.

Other Threads