Need simple PNG component

Hi,

I'm looking for a component that can display .png files. I found none at
torry.net. Is there a simple one available? I only need to display a
single hicolor, transparent .png file so a library supporting a
multitude of formats is not needed.

Regards,
Brian

Re:Need simple PNG component

Hi

Have a look at
http://entropymine.com/jason/pngdib/

It is not a Builder component, but once PNG converts into a DIB, it should
be fairly easy to display it using the standard VCL.

Both Delphi and C++Builder source code are at www.colosseumbuilders.com

Other Threads