Installshield bug

I heard a rumor that the version of Installshield that ships with BCB4 has a
bug which prevents apps created with BCB4 from installing properly on disk
drives greater than 4 gig.
I have not been able to garnish any info from the people at Installshield.
Can anybody shed some light on this situation? If there is a bug is there a
fix? How can it be obtained?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Re:Installshield bug

On Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:24:44 -0400, "Tom Cramer" <tomcra...@cpmpuserve.com>
wrote:

>I heard a rumor that the version of Installshield that ships with BCB4 has a
>bug which prevents apps created with BCB4 from installing properly on disk
>drives greater than 4 gig.

IIRC,  there is a bug in ISX versions older than v2.04 which had this
problem.  IIRC,  it is even documented in the InstallShield docs (on their
web site?).  What does the version for your ISX say?  If it is < v2.04 then
you probably have this bug too...  BTW,  I think the bug was actually with
drives having more than 2GB free space... <g>

Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB)
--
Jerry Bloomfield                                     JersW...@wwa.com
Proud Member of Borland's TeamB