WinNT->TTreeView!=Work Win95->TTreeView==Work

I have an problem with tree views under WinNT in BCB4.

I converted a BCB3 app that correctly displays images and state-images
in both WinNT and Win95.  I then converted this project to BCB4, and
tested it on Win95 -- it worked.  I then ran it on the target WinNT
machine and noticed quickly that the images in the TTreeView were gone.
I then ran it on Win95 again and the images are there.

Any ideas?

Re:WinNT->TTreeView!=Work Win95->TTreeView==Work

: Valence Crearer <crea...@oconee.em.slb.com> wrote:

>I have an problem with tree views under WinNT in BCB4.

Valence, this is a VCL question that belongs into the .vcl newsgroup.

Thank you.

Re:WinNT->TTreeView!=Work Win95->TTreeView==Work

Maybe you don't have the new comctl32.dll on the NT machine....

  cuski.vcf
< 1K Download

Other Threads