TAutoPropertiesStore and "invalid pointer operation"

Hi!

I'm using TAutoPropertiesStore component form RSD software for reading
and writing properties of a form to the registry. I use BCB3 under
Windows NT workstation 4.0. When I compile my app sometimes appears an
error message saying "invalid pointer operation". This occours when the
"SaveProperties" method is called. The astonishing thing is the
following: I open the BCB3 IDE and the program works well!

What can be happening? Has anyone encountered the same problem? It's a
bug?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ing. Flix Torn Mart.
e-mail: fto...@aimme.es

WWW:
----

FREEXTRON (Guia de lo GRATIS de Internet):
http://freextron.informaticos.org