TEdit and Passwords

Is it possible that a password character (e.g., asterisk) can be used
with a TEdit? How?

Thanks,

Bob

Re:TEdit and Passwords

Robert Penoyer wrote:
> Is it possible that a password character (e.g., asterisk) can be used
> with a TEdit? How?

It's as simple as setting the PasswordChar property.

Re:TEdit and Passwords

Set the PasswordChar property to '*'

Gambit

"Robert Penoyer" <rpeno...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Is it possible that a password character (e.g., asterisk) can be used
> with a TEdit? How?

Re:TEdit and Passwords

Simple! Thanks.
Remy Lebeau wrote:
> Set the PasswordChar property to '*'

> Gambit

> "Robert Penoyer" <rpeno...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > Is it possible that a password character (e.g., asterisk) can be used
> > with a TEdit? How?

Re:TEdit and Passwords

Remy Lebeau wrote:
> Set the PasswordChar property to '*'

So, Remy, your clock runnin' a little fast these days?
I hit the refresh before posting and you weren't there...

Re:TEdit and Passwords

Nope, my clock is just fine.  How is yours?

Gambit

"Fishface" <fishf...@drift.net> wrote in message news:3bbfae61$1_1@dnews...
> So, Remy, your clock runnin' a little fast these days?
> I hit the refresh before posting and you weren't there...

Other Threads