Q:bitmaps on buttons?

I would like to place a bitmap on a button and when the user pushed the
button change the bit map (toggle). I looked at the bitbtn class last
night but it wasn't immediately obvious to me (admittedly, I'm not very
proficient at using Builder yet) how that might be done. Ant pointer
would be appreciated.

TIA,
dave

David S. Cooper
home : dcoo...@rain.org  (http://www.rain.org/~dcooper)
work : dcoo...@teletrac.com (http://www.silcom.com/~dcooper)

Re:Q:bitmaps on buttons?

Have a look in the images directory which Cbuilder installed,  and
you'll see that there are some buttons.

These things basically have two images one for "on" one for "off".

When you load the bmp into BitBtn,  you can set the number of glyphs in
the source image
hth
Jon