BorderIcons

I am trying to have the help icon in the upper right visible but when I set
the icon to be shown and compile the program is does not show up.  Are there
any tricks that I should be aware of such as any conditions for it to be
visible?

Jim

Re:BorderIcons

Jim -

Make sure that BorderStyle is bsDialog or biMinimize and biMaximize is
excluded.

--

Chris Pritchard
Datrim Software

"Jim Rayburn" <jrayb...@wvu.edu> wrote in message news:38f1e33a@dnews...
> I am trying to have the help icon in the upper right visible but when I
set
> the icon to be shown and compile the program is does not show up.  Are
there
> any tricks that I should be aware of such as any conditions for it to be
> visible?

> Jim

Other Threads