If a make a Dll in cb4, can i lnk the the LIB to a MSC project??

If a make a Dll in cb4, can i lnk the the LIB to a MSC project??

I have make a dll, that works correctly if u use it dynamic,
but some people ask me to also use static (linking with the generated
LIB file)
I'm just wondering if i can use the same lib file to link static in
Microsoft Visual C,
If not, is there a solution to do that????

Greetings
JV, Belgium

Re:If a make a Dll in cb4, can i lnk the the LIB to a MSC project??

: janusmeu <janus...@mail.mda.be> wrote:
>If a make a Dll in cb4, can i lnk the the LIB to a MSC project??

No. You cannot exchange binary files across compilers / linkers.

>If not, is there a solution to do that????

Use the tools that Microsoft provide to generate a LIB file. You need to
find the equivalent of IMPLIB and possibly IMPDEF for Microsoft C.

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost

(TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/)