Open BCB without loading project

Hi!

Is it possible to make Builder open without loading the latest project?
Sometimes I want to open a small project, but have to wait for a minute or
two while Builder is opening units and forms for a huge project...

- Kristoffer -

Re:Open BCB without loading project

-ns - no splash screen
-td - Ctrl-F2 resets program (like td32)
-np - no default project
-d [program name] - debug [program name]
-l - don't execute startup code when debugging

/Peter

"Kristoffer Persson" <no@email> skrev i meddelandet

> Hi!

> Is it possible to make Builder open without loading the latest project?
> Sometimes I want to open a small project, but have to wait for a minute or
> two while Builder is opening units and forms for a huge project...

> - Kristoffer -

Re:Open BCB without loading project

Disable autosave "project desktop" under environment options (tools-menu)

Palle

"Kristoffer Persson" <no@email> wrote in message

> Hi!

> Is it possible to make Builder open without loading the latest project?
> Sometimes I want to open a small project, but have to wait for a minute or
> two while Builder is opening units and forms for a huge project...

> - Kristoffer -

Other Threads