compatibility with Windows 2000

are there any "known" compatibility issues with BCB5 and windows 2000?

I got a new pc, with Win 2000 on it, moved my code over, compiled ok,
but I have some VERY strange errors. For example, in a dlg containing a
TMemo, the first 10 lines are blank, the rest filled in properly.

any ideas?

thanks in advance...

michael

Re:compatibility with Windows 2000

for some more information, the same program, if compiled on NT, and run on
2000, works fine.

is there some compiler option, (keyword or directive), that forces the
compile to be 98, NT AND 2000 compatible/compliant?

thanks!

Michael Archambault wrote:
> are there any "known" compatibility issues with BCB5 and windows 2000?

> I got a new pc, with Win 2000 on it, moved my code over, compiled ok,
> but I have some VERY strange errors. For example, in a dlg containing a
> TMemo, the first 10 lines are blank, the rest filled in properly.

> any ideas?

> thanks in advance...

> michael

Re:compatibility with Windows 2000

This sounds more like a graphics driver problem.  I use 2000 every day
without problems.

Other Threads