Windows 2000 page file size.

Hello,
 Under Control Panel|System|Advanced|Performance Options
It says "Total paging file size for all drives 1200MB".

I have a drive partitioned into four with the following files.

 C:\pagefile.sys   307.2MB
 D:\pagefile.sys   512.0MB
 E:\pagefile.sys    204.8MB
 F:\pagefile.sys    204.8MB
                        1228.8MB

Does this mean that the pageing is automatically distributed across
4 disks, so any application that runs has 1228.8MB of virtual memory,
regardless of which disk it resides.

Digby Millikan.

Re:Windows 2000 page file size.

> Does this mean that the pageing is automatically distributed across
> 4 disks, so any application that runs has 1228.8MB of virtual memory,
> regardless of which disk it resides.

Yes

Re:Windows 2000 page file size.

Thankyou Per!